- Intriguing Flavors Added to our appetizer list are a number of treats from across the sub-continent
- Regional Curries Lamb and Chicken curries are prepared with recipes unique in style and flavor to each region
- Veggie Treats Fresh and crunchy, spiced with care
- Wine, Beer and Exotic Cocktails Created to match and complement the varied flavors of our menu.
- Sweet, Spicy and Savory Chutney Fresh and tasty. Each designed to enhance, accent or sooth the tasting.
- Sweet Delights Textures and flavors found in no other cuisine.
- Freshly Made Bread Hot from our grill or Tandoor to your table
- All Your Favorite Curries Always available to suit your craving
- Salads and Small Plates Playful and enjoyable in flavor and texture
- Looking into Rani Indian Restaurant Brookline A view of the restaurant from the street
Rani Indian Bistro in Coolidge Corner
Featuring Regional Indian Cuisine
Welcome to Rani Indian Restaurant Brookline.
These are the dishes I have grown to love most over decades visiting and exploring the land of my birth.. — Samir Majmudar
Whether alone, in a small or large group, ready for a full dinner, a light bite, craving a traditional favorite or a modern taste, we will strive to make your dining experience memorable. Our full menu is always available, or you might sample our cuisine by trying the changing variety of dishes available every day on our all-you-can-eat lunch buffet.